We’ve Made It!
This week marks our official one year Milanniversary, a.k.a. one year in our Milan bakery space. It’s been a wild, wonderful ride thus far.
- Being told that the bread is so good, we would be accused of witchcraft in pre-modern times.
- The gospel of sourdough is spreading. Yassssss! Preach it, Mother Loafers.
- Delighting new and return customers with our unexpected flavor combinations.
- Getting to know all of you guys. For real.
- Finding out that every time someone tells us our bread is better than Z****man’s, an angel gets its wings.
- Becoming part of the Milan community and building up our corner with Original Gravity + Milan Coffee Works.
We hope you’ll come and celebrate with us as we roar into the next year.
Wed: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Sat: 1o a.m. to 4 p.m.
Campagne (Country Wheat)
Pecan Spelt (Saturday only)
Garlic and Herb Bread
Jalapeno Cheddar Bialy
Pecan Oat Bars
Apple puff pastry (Sat)
One or two other surprises…
Wed: Butternut Squash
Sat: Potato-Leek with Dill
Location, Location, Location:
508 County St.
Milan, Mich 48160
Check out the Milan Winter Celebration this weekend too!
We’ll send out an email as a reminder and with events listed later this week!